Judy Forum Index Judy
cs go knives

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Staffing Notes From the Prospect Side

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sherry2018love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Staffing Notes From the Prospect Side Reply with quote

When I started at FanGraphseight months ago, I announced our team of prospect writers, with some holdover writers and some new writers I had hired, then I asked for people thinking about joining they to email me. Some of the people writers didnt work out, some have managed to move on and lots of you emailed me about coming on board. For those writers from group two that have managed to move on, Im 100% happy to discover their Chris Long Jersey whereabouts go on to bigger and things hanging around, because I was also forced to jump form job to job to continue chasing mydream in baseball, so its fun to see people In my opinion in continue their journey.
In that spirit, I wanted to announce a lot of our prospect writers have moved on to greener pastures. Ron Shah has joined the Houston Astros inside a scouting and development role, Zeke Fine has joined the Atlanta Braves as a scout, Eric Longenhagen has joined ESPN to work with Keith Law on the prospect side forInsider and Andrew Krause has joined Perfect Game as their newest full-time employee doing a quantity of things on the scouting end. This option have been for varying tenures: Ron has been with FanGraphs since my first day, Zeke only wrote a number of articles before Atlanta scooped him up and Andrew was hired away soon after joining the staff. Andrews first Stephen Gostkowski Jersey article ran today and we have another post that was in proce s as he left which will appear soon.
The period of their tenure isnt the important thing about this story, as opportunities in baseball come and go at different rates. The takeaway here is the caliber of baseball mind that weve been able to have on the scouting end of the things that at FanGraphs in the short timeIve been on board. These four guys were the only real four guys Ive hired while at FanGraphs (at least until I hired Je se Burkhart two weeks ago) and all came with long track records of writing online and/or multiple recommendations from scouts and executives. For now, this role as a platform to demonstrate your talent to some huge audience in the market, with these four guys proving it can get you employment having a team pretty quickly if things fall into line perfect.
While Im sad to see this talent walk out the door, Im also confident Montee Ball Jersey that we'll expand what were doing on the prospect end and thats one reason why Ive been soliciting more applications to write for us on twitter. Should you mi sed those, email me (kiley dot mcdaniel at gmail dot com), produce just a little background about yourself and some sort of sample of the writing. Ive already received a large number of submi sions that Im steadily working all things in and I should react to everyone within the next week (since Ive finally finished they prospect lists). I dont have many individuals mind, therefore it could be one new writer to join Je se and Nathaniel Stoltz, or perhaps a whole couple of them. We wont replace these departed writers per se, but we can find people that are simply as talented in their own individual way, play for their strengths Jonathan Jones Jersey and hopefully see you succeed around this first group has.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Judy Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: